Adelaide City Football Club is committed to the continual development of aspiring talent, from our Mini-Roos, Junior Structure and progression to our Senior team, and beyond.
While we maintain focus on the ongoing 2018 player development, we can also cast an eye on the future, and next phase – the 2019 calendar season.
We have identified forward planning as the best opportunity to underpin our coaching structure and would like to extend an invitation for ambitious coaches to put forward their expressions of interest for the 2019 season.
This invitation is extended to existing coaches and external applicants willing to become members of our club.
ACFC coaching members must display:
- Good communication
- The ability to sustain quality, intensity and progressive trainings
- The ability to identify player strengths and weaknesses and provide instruction for improvement
- Be driven, self-motivated, disciplined and punctual
- A sound football knowledge & open to continual improvement
- Physically able to demonstrate drills
- Team player, work within a structured hierarchy, implement the club curriculum and train with the aim of progressive development
- Be development focussed above results driven
- Have a willingness to undertake FFSA training courses/licensing/club coaching workshops and ongoing personal development.
If you believe you have the attributes highlighted above and the ambition to be part of a driven team please put forward your expression of interest by filling in the Expression Of Interest 2019 Form and forward your Application to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by Monday 23/7/18.
We will aim to finalise appointments by August 10, 2018 which will provide appointed coaches the benefits of understanding existing player ranks, pre planning for trials, and laying foundation for a successful 2019.
All applicant details will be kept confidential. Applicants will be notified by August 8, 2018 regarding the status of their application.
We thank you in advance for your interest.
ACFC Head Technical Director