Adelaide City FC is pleased to support the South Australian Aussie Muscle Car Run with a Show’n’Shine at next Saturday’s (27 August) return final match against Campbelltown SC at Adelaide City Park.
The leisure paced event started in South Australia five years ago and has since grown to include runs in three other states. To date the event has raised $1.6 million Australia wide.
A full throttle route and red hot itinerary has attracted a full field of drivers for the South Australian Aussie Muscle Car Run which hits the road to Phillip Island this November. The Aussie Muscle Car Run legend continues to grow.
All proceeds raised from the Aussie Muscle Car Run go to the Leukaemia Foundation’s Vision to Cure, Mission to Care which includes funding vital research and providing free support services to people living with blood cancer.
This year’s event, titled ‘Igniting the Island’, will take teams across SA through the South East, onto Halls Gap and across to the infamous Phillip Island Circuit – home to the V8 Supercar Championships. It will then travel back through Bendigo before finishing in Renmark.
Click on the image below to donate now.
The Leukaemia Foundation’s SA Aussie Muscle Car Run 2016 Itinerary:
- Day 1: Saturday, November 5 – Adelaide to Naracoorte – 450km – via Kingston SE
- Day 2: Sunday, November 6 – Naracoorte to Mount Gambier – 102km Legends of the Lake Hill Climb/Portland Drags
- Day 3: Monday, November 7 – Mount Gambier to Halls Gap– 221km – Camping Night
- Day 4:Tuesday, November 8 – Halls Gap to Phillip Island – 396km – Via Melbourne
- Day 5: Wednesday, November 9 – Phillip Island Circuit – Track Day – Full Circuit
- Day 6: Thursday, November 10 – Phillip Island to Bendigo – 280km – Broadford Motorcycle Complex
- Day 7: Friday, November 11 – Bendigo to Renmark – 540km – Presentation Night
The Run is open to cars that raced during the iconic era of Bathurst during 1963-1977, with replicas welcome.
Cars of ‘special interest’ will also be considered by event organisers.
For more information on the event, please head to the website: www.aussiemusclecarrun.com or contact Rachel Carson on 0402 965 500.