Sponsorship At City
Sponsors play a key role at Adelaide City FC. It is their support that makes the difference and allows this club to strive and progress towards better practice, standards and infrastructure.
2016 has been a year of advancement once again with performance on and off the field moving forward in a very positive manner. Some of these developments in 2016 include;
- Record number of players and teams
- Reunification of men and women
- Affiliation of Unley Rangers with Adelaide Ciyty FC
- Senior men winning the Premiership and having top goal scorer
- Two players advancing to Adelaide United
- Recognition of Adelaide City Women at the City of Adelaide Sports Awards 2016
- Raising of the Carnevale Cup at the start of the season by the u12 boys
- Entry of our u13 girls team in the Carnevale Cup, a first for girls’ football
- Representation by four out of a possible six age divisions in the boys FFSA Cup Finals, and one in the girls
- Introduction of a junior technical structure
- Receipt of $1million funding for a new artificial pitch at our Oakden facility
- Introduction of Sports Psychologist Vincenzo Libri
- 500 seat Black and White Ball celebrating our 70th anniversary
- Expansion of Adelaide City website and social media
- Appointment of Greg Slack and Fred Lenzi as Junior and Senior Chairpersons respectively
All of these developments, and those planned for 2017, are a direct result of sponsorship support.
Adelaide City though, particularly over the past 18 months, has moved more to a commercial model which aims to deliver genuine return to sponsors. Trade generated over the past two years from within the Adelaide City community and sponsors is estimated to be in excess of $850,000.
A culture of buying and selling within the Adelaide City community of some 750 families, their relatives and their friends, along with some 100 sponsors, provides a growing economy benefiting all those who trade, the club, and the development of players and the game, core to the club’s being.
Central to this has been the development of Adelaide City FC media including;
- Website – built by Fosxports Pulse
- Social Media – consistently rising audience
- Black & White – The Official Match Day Program and Magazine of Adelaide City FC
- Business Directory – the trade and commerce hub
- E- News Letters – set to expand in 2017
- Team App – launched this year with untapped potential
In 2017, the club will look to further expand it’s marketing and media team to add greater resource and servicing capability in this area.
If you want to grow your market, contribute to the sport of football, and provide improved player development, contact Marcus Lacey on 0418 840 784 or email@example.com now.