Adelaide City FC has commenced preparations for the 2018 season with the appointment of junior boys and girls coaches at the forefront of groundworks as the club moves into the second half of 2017.
Junior Committee Chairman, Greg Slack, highlighted the importance of pre-season work: “Adelaide City FC is committed to developing a structure which provides pathways for aspiring talent to progress and play football at the highest level. Our progressive plan is in its infancy and has laid the foundation for the next phase – the 2018 calendar season. We have identified forward planning as the best opportunity to underpin our coaching structure and would like to extend an invitation for ambitious coaches to put forward their expressions of interest for the 2018 season.”
Junior coaching positions for boys and girls in the age range of 6-17 years are open to all interested coaches and the club will be seeking applicants who can display;
- Good communication skills
- The ability to identify player strengths and weaknesses
- Be driven, self-motivated, disciplined and punctual
- A sound football knowledge & open to continual improvement
- Physically able to demonstrate drills
- Team Player and able to follow a club curriculum
- Be developmental focussed
- Willingness to undertake FFSA training courses/ licensing
Interested coaches who feel they have attributes highlighted above and ambition to be part of a driven team are invited to apply by providing their personal and contact details, coaching experience, qualifications, preferred role/age group and any other information considered relevant to Junior Committee Chairman, Greg Slack at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 12 July 2017. Greg can also be contacted on 0409 885 089.