Adelaide City FC is pleased to announce the establishment of the Football Review Panel. Incorporating many highly experienced football coaches and administrators, the group will be chaired by Tony Costa and aim to review and consider all aspects of football at the club, including player development, participation and football performance.
Adelaide City FC is the largest and most successful football club in South Australia, having undergone significant expansion over the past 18 months. The Football Review Panel is now charged with considering how the football program can be refined and improved further to offer the players and club a consistent, sustainable and highly effective outcome at both individual and organisation wide levels.
The Panel will consider elements such as the club’s capabilities and culture, goals and objectives, to develop strategies and an action plan as a first step. The plan will live with the club, outline a consistent approach, build on roles and responsibilities, and provide a basis for football at the club moving forward.
Football Review Panel Members
- Tony Costa – Chairperson
- Angelo Carrozza – Adelaide City Junior Co-ordinator
- Rick Cerracchio – Adelaide City Assistant Senior Coach
- Rob del Checcolo – Adelaide City Junior Football Administrator
- Carmine Mayo – Adelaide City Assistant Junior Technical Director
- Serge Melta – former Socceroo and Adelaide City 1st Grade player, current Adelaide City Technical Director
- Damian Mori – former Socceroo and Adelaide City 1st Grade player, current Adelaide City Coach
- Rick Petropoulos – Adelaide City FC Reserve Grade Coach
- Dr Edoardo Rosso – Adelaide City FC Women’s Coach
- Phil Scardigno – Adelaide City Assistant Junior Technical Director
- Carlo Talladira – former Adelaide City 1st Grade player, current Adelaide City Assistant Junior Technical Director
- George Tsonis – Adelaide City FC u18 Coach
- Aurelio Vidmar – former Socceroo, Olyroos and assistant National coach, and Adelaide City 1st Grade player
The Panel aims to produce an Action Plan by the end of August.